Two weeks late blood test and hpt negative can I be pregnant? I have gas and feeling my tummy is different, going to pee a lot

In brief: See answer

There are certainly many other causes for a late or missed period other than pregnancy: stress, illness, dieting, over-exercising, illness, endometriosis, ovarian cysts, etc.
If you continue to experience the symptoms of early pregnancy, i would recommend you contact your doctor regarding a repeat HCG test to determine the cause of the missed period, or an unexplained negative test result.

In brief: See answer

Dr. Gregory Lewis
Dr. Gregory Lewis
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham