I eat maybe once a day. When i eat it's always healthy, fresh food. I am active. Yet i can't lose this weight. Please assess my meds and cast stones.

Pathology

In brief: No stones to cast

The frequency and "healthy choices" involved with your meal plan won't by itself cause you to lose weight.
Ultimately, it's calories in, calories out. I'm troubled that a man who's 23 is on Clonazepam maintenance and also takes Codeine for some reason. The best gift you can give yourself is a disciplined fitness-focused lifestyle change -- it'll bring weight loss, better friends, and peace inside.

In brief: No stones to cast

Dr. Vicken Poochikian