How dangerous is it that my vitamin d-25 level is only 8 as measured in my blood tests. Does it mean I can have a heart attack or anything else?

Increased risk but.. Low vitamin d is associated with increased risk of heart attack, many cancers, autoimmune disease ; lower life expectancy, but these are long-term risks ; youre not likely to develop any of these before you can reverse your deficiency. Your body should be able to heal much of the damage related to having had low d. Your most immediate risk is influenza, as low d is associated with reduced immunity.