I have pain in my lower leg, moves around from shin to calf to ankle for 3 days now. Worried about a blood clot but also have had sciatica. What to do?

See your Doctor. Once blood clot is ruled out, then if you know you have sciatica it probably is that. Make sure though you rule out the blood clot first. You may need to see a spine/pain specialist for further evals and treatment for the sciatica though.
Shin pain. If you have pain in your shin is it most likely not a blood clot but it is best to be checked out.