Are the following conditions the same HPV virus, condyloma acuminatum and warts?

Yes, sorta. There is more than one kind of wart and more than one kind of wart virus. Condyloma accuminata are genital warts and should not be confused with plantar warts or other skin warts. Condyloma are from hpv (human papilloma virus).
Related. Hpv virus is common & there are many types. Different strains can cause finger warts; plantar warts (foot); genital warts (conydyloma accuminata). Genital warts can occur on the female or male reproductive parts. Certain types of hpv virus are associated w/developing cancers (cervical, mouth, throat & anus & maybe lung). The hpv vaccine is recommended in young women & men to prevent disease & ca.