I have had palpations for 3 years now. I used to get panic attacks cause of palp.Today i had 3 medium palps in the row. Im scared. No other symptoms?

Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Holter monitor

If you experience frequent and bothersome palpitations, you should document what your heart rhythm is at the time of your symptoms by wearing a holter monitor for 24hours.
You may be having benign premature beats which are made worse by caffeine, alcohol, nicotine, stress and anxiety. Your md can order this test.

In brief: Holter monitor

Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Barbara Lavi
Clinical Psychology

In brief: If you have had

All the medical checks and know it is probably due to anxiety, use relaxation techniques to calm yourself.
Consider working with a psychologist and learning stress management techniques.

In brief: If you have had

Dr. Barbara Lavi
Dr. Barbara Lavi
Dr. Vicken Poochikian