Can you lose weight by juicing?

Not right way. This is not the correct way to loose weight by juicing.You can only loose weight by proper nutrition, changing your eating habits in well balanced meals low in carbs, avoiding simple sugars.Diet should be low in total calories depending on how much you need to loose, and inclusive of fruits, vegetables, poultry , fish and tree nuts but limited calories.And exercise to burn some calories that's the way.
Juicing. It all depends. Calories and the composition of the total calorie configuration still matters. If you are consuming concentrated carbohydrate calories in your juices then weight loss is unlikely. If you are consuming more calories than you are burning, despite 'juicing' you are not going to lose weight. I think the science is now well understood that most people who juice do not lose weight.