I want to kill myself but unlike my life, i want my death to be pain free. Can you recommend any pills that will do the trick?

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge

In brief: There is hope

Depression is a serious medical condition with feelings of contact sadness, guilt, unworthiness and hopelessness.
The great thing is that help is available through counseling and medication. Talk to your health care provider if you think you are suffering from depression and he/she can get you on a treatment regimen. Or call a suicide help line - such as 800-273-talk (8255). Please get help.

In brief: There is hope

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge

In brief: I can't recommend

Pills for you to take to end your life.
I can strongly encourage you to get help. Please be seen at the nearest emergency room now. Have a friend or relative drive you. If need be, you can call 911 for emergency services ; they can provide transport. When a person is depressed they often feel despair ; come to believe that things can't get better. But there is hope. Allow others to provide you.

In brief: I can't recommend

Pills for you to take to end your life.
with help. As Dr. Rutledge shared - you can call the National Suicide hotline 24/7 at 1-800-273-8255.
Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Suicidal ideation

Go immediately to an er or an acute psychiatric facility.
You are endangering your health and life unnecessarily and your depression and desire to terminate your life can be managed and improved with appropriate medical intervention. Please go right away, or call the doctor prescribing your antidepressants and follow their advice. Please do this now.

In brief: Suicidal ideation

Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Eric Weisman