Please help. It has often happened to me to wake up at night with fever diarrhea anxiety and numbness that wont let me sleep. How serious can this be?

Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Fever

Any illness characterized by repetitive episodes of fever along with other systemic symptoms needs to be evaluated by a physician.
Would record these episodes with your temp, pulse, respirations with any and all associated symptoms and their timing and take this with you to a doctor. If you can see an infectious diseases expert, so much the better. Good luck.

In brief: Fever

Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine