I have asthma, is it more likely that a bacterial infection become septic?

No. Asthmatic patients are not at any higher risk to develop serious bacterial infection when compared with general population.
Not really... If you develop a bacterial infection in your lungs or airways, you are more likely to have an asthma exacerbation since these infections can trigger asthma. Your risk of sepsis is similar to non-asthmatics.
Not really. The likelihood of an infection turning into sepsis depends on many factors some are related to the bacteria causing the infection and some related to your immune system.