Took my bc pills as a form of Plan B (lo loestrin fe, 4 pills, 12 hours apart, pills m-th). How do I continue to take my birth control? Today is mon.

One per day. You should continue taking your pill one per day as you normally would. I am confused though. If you were already on birth control then there was no need to take Plan B or a form of emergency contraception. That is what birth control is for. Also you did not do the correct dose since you are on a 10 mg birth control pill. You underdosed. Its best to consult with a doctor before doing things alone.