I noticed my 8 week old's eyes cross briefly when i was changing her. This hasnt happened since she was a newborn. Is this normal or cause for concern?

Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: No concern at 8weeks

It can be normal for babies to cross eyes briefly , as at this age babies do not focus well, which can cause their eyes to sometimes cross babies eyes should be able to focus by three or four months age looking straight with both eyes.
If the eyes are still crossing at three months age the baby should be evaluated by pediatric opthalmologist.

In brief: No concern at 8weeks

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Oscar Novick

In brief: Cross eyed

If this continues to happen, make sure you mention it at your next doctors visit.
For the moment observation is the way to go.

In brief: Cross eyed

Dr. Oscar Novick
Dr. Oscar Novick
Dr. Shontae Buffington