My family refuses my concerns of me being bipolar. Partially because we aren't financially stable. Should I wait till I move out to test for bipolar?

No. Go to the school counselor and request testing. Also on line there are self administered testing for bipolar. Show results to your parents. If they still won't get you help, then if the age of consent where you live is 16, then go to a local community mental health clinic or social welfare office and explain the situation and they may be able to help you out. Another option is pastor if open to it.