Left leg aches no other pain what's wrong stomach cramps severe?

Dr. Tarek Hamid
Dentistry

In brief: Need more info

The left leg is sore probably because you lean on it more since you had a right foot surgery, stomach cramps are probably from meds

In brief: Need more info

Dr. Tarek Hamid
Dr. Tarek Hamid
2 comments
Dr. Tariq Niazi
I agree with Dr Hamid, as there is a need for more info. I don't see where Dr Hamid got the info about the Rt foot surgery, which I don't see. The severe stomach cramping is most likely from the meds.
Dr. Tarek Hamid
Right foot surgery was in the patients medical history that he provided..
Dr. Tariq Niazi
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Need more of a histo

Ry. The stomach cramps could very well be from the Aspirin or rarely even from the tramadol, you are taking.
The left leg aching could be from a number of causes, depending on your job, running after kids, injury to it, or rarely from arthritis type lesion in the knee, hip, or the back. What will really help you, would be seeing your pcp, who can take a proper hx and do an examination. Good luck.

In brief: Need more of a histo

Dr. Tariq Niazi
Dr. Tariq Niazi
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine