Urine protein to creatinine of 206/1.8 or 2. Do i need ACE or arb inhibitor for protein problem? I'm conerned about side effects.

Pathology

In brief: Forgive my frankness

Even if you have significant proteinuria, nobody here can advise you about medication without a big picture ofyour health.
The most common cause of proteinuria is simply standing up -- several percent of people are like this, and a first-voided morning urine without significant proteinuria would confirm this if it's you. Don't treat lab values and demand to understand your workup.

In brief: Forgive my frankness

Dr. Adam Smith