I need a list of as many chronic pain medications as possible?

Dr. Raymond Nanko
Pain Management

In brief: Extened Release

When considering medication for chronic pain i prefer to use long acting or extended release medications over the short acting medications that can be used for acute pain.
Extended release medications include morphine, opana, exalgo, nucyenta, fentanyl, oxycontin, methadone.

In brief: Extened Release

Dr. Raymond Nanko
Dr. Raymond Nanko
Dr. James Wolfe
Pain Management

In brief: Really?

I am concerned when any patient is focused on medication for chronic pain.
There is very little to be gained from reviewing any list, as it will never be exhaustive or authoritative. Instead, ask your physician to refer you to a specialist to discuss all treatment options for your diagnosed condition which is causing you chronic pain. Such treatment may or may not include medication.

In brief: Really?

Dr. James Wolfe
Dr. James Wolfe
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Pain Management

In brief: Why meds?

Medications are one of many many options to treat pain.
Look into other options to treat pain.

In brief: Why meds?

Look into other options to treat pain.
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Dr. David Rosenfeld