I've been having headaches a lot lately and i just took my BP at home. It was 93/69. Could this be related to my headaches? Should i call my doctor?

Dr. Venkata Chilakapati
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Headache

Your BP is on lower side.
Hence your headache is not due to your bp. It seems you are suffering from sleep apnea and CPAP etc. Make sure weather pressure settings are optimal to you to maintain a good sleep. If not you could be having interrupted sleep, it could cause day time headaches due to lack of rem sleep. There could other reasons also. I answered basing on your profile. Consult your physi.

In brief: Headache

Your BP is on lower side.
Dr. Venkata Chilakapati
Dr. Venkata Chilakapati
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology