I've had radiculopathy 2 months declining from 10 - 3/10 on my pain scale. The only thing i find uncomfortable now is driving why? 38 & fit. Am i ok?

Dr. Randolph Rosarion
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: It's great that you

Are feeling better. You didn't mention whether it was the neck or low back that was affected, but nevertheless, there is a lot of stress with driving even for people without a radiculopathy.
Any neck or low back twisting, bending and turning motions that may occur with driving can cause irritation of the nerve exiting from the spinal cord causing your symptoms to flare up.

In brief: It's great that you

Dr. Randolph Rosarion
Dr. Randolph Rosarion
Dr. Steven Seres