16, never smoked/drank alcohol. Lately i had sore throat, a lump in throat, ear itchiness, hoarse voice. I am a classical singer. Is it throat cancer?

Pathology

In brief: Not throat cancer

Cancer won't announce itself like this, especially at your age.
It's a relatively slow-growing ulcer or mass that is cruelly subtle in its initial presentation. Being a singer, you're already protecting yourself from most forms of throat cancer by not smoking. Best wishes.

In brief: Not throat cancer

Dr. Victor Bonuel

In brief: Likely not.

Cancer is not common among young people.
You have laryngiti, possible vocal cord nodule, thyroid enlargement/ goiter etc.See your pcp or ENT for further work up. Take care!

In brief: Likely not.

Dr. Victor Bonuel
Dr. Victor Bonuel
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Seasonal Illness

No. You do not have cancer.
Not in any way would cancer even be a possibility given your age, the acuteness of your illness and the season. You are infected with a virus or bacteria. Given your description of the symptoms i would think this is bacterial and want to see you in my office to confirm and then to get you on treatment. You do not have cancer.

In brief: Seasonal Illness

No. You do not have cancer.
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine