I m suffering from heavy nightfall once in two days.I left masturbation almost 1 month ago.It has ruined my life .Suggest me smethng.

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Sexuality

If you do not empty your prostate gland on a regular basis your body will rid itself of this seminal fluid to make room for fresh fluid and sperm.
There is no way around this and be healthy. Now on to the bigger issue here. Sexuality. Masturbation and sexual activity are part of the human condition. There are no negative health consequences to masturbation.

In brief: Sexuality

Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
2 comments
Dr. Robert Killian
In fact not being sexual leads to much more disease than being normally sexually active. I wish you were here in my office so we could delve into why you think being sexually active has 'ruined your life'. I would honor that but would work to help you claim your body and it's feeling back in a healthy way. Every man you know masturbates.
Dr. George Klauber
Excellent answer & comment
Pathology

In brief: Becoming an adult

Please forgive my frankness.
I don't know how doing what essentially every other 19 year old male does "ruined your life". And you are going to have "nightfall" (a cultural term for nocturnal emissions) if you don't bring about your own ejaculations. Talk with a sensible, evidence-based physician who can give you a scientific, common-sense approach to your emerging sexuality ; loving responsibly.

In brief: Becoming an adult

Please forgive my frankness.
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Friedlander is right. If you are not emptying your prostate gland like every other man you know then you will have these nocturnal emissions. Your body has to rid itself of this semen to make room for fresh seminal fluid and sperm.
Dr. Adam Levy