I feeling fatigue for 5 days now no fever feel internal heat my stomach gets warm worse when I eat and noticed smelly poop and fart fbc ok sugar ok?

Your symptoms. Sound like you may benefit from consulting with a traditional chinese medicine (tcm) practitioner who can review your digestive issues and apply appropriate treatment. You may also be sensitive to certain foods you are eating, which need to be tracked. Other than sugar you have not mentioned any . . . But probably best to reduce sugar intake, for most of us.
May be flu,,, This founds like a variation of the flu, like stomach flu. You may yet get a fever. Try to eat bland foods like crackers and drink fluids like water and if it doesn't get better in a week, see your doctor for an exam to be sure it isn't anything else. Best of luck.