Does an orgasm feel good? I have had a couple and each time it has hurt and dr said it is because of vaginismus. Please help, 17 year old girl.

See a gynecologist. I'm so sorry you're suffering through this. Vaginismus is a challenging condition that requires the care and patience of a physician trained in how best to help patients with this condition. Sometimes pelvic physical therapy works well. Believe it or not, they have people who specialize in helping women who contract those muscles involuntarily. Seek out a physician who can help and make referral.