Is there any good pain killers over-the-counter for pinched nerves in spine my doctor just told me I have to deal with it for life it hurts bad everyd?

Dr. Randolph Rosarion
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: Depends on

The kind of pain you are suffering from. If it's mild to moderate and coming from irritation of the nerves, over the count anti-inflammatory (nsaids) like motrin, Naproxen may help.
Just consult with your doctor and make sure that you don't have any side effects like gastritis. If your pain is more severe and involves nerve type of pain like burning, numbness you need to see a specialist.

In brief: Depends on

Dr. Randolph Rosarion
Dr. Randolph Rosarion
Dr. Vikram Patel