I'm 22 years old(female), i reach orgasm but i never "ejaculate"(women ejaculation) is there something wrong with me?

In brief: I don't think so...

The problem appears to be that reading (perhaps those internet posts) about "female ejaculation" has led one to believe that women are supposed to do some sort of ejaculating.
Women are not designed to do any such ejaculating, and they don't need to "ejaculate". However, it is usually not a problem if a woman squirts stuff during an orgasm, as long as that's the only time stuff is squirted.

In brief: I don't think so...

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham