I have a dislocated shoulder due to tendons and muscles not being strong enough I have to see a neurosurgeon what treatment works for this problem?

Dr. David Trettin
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: ? Cause

Do you have recurrent seizures that have caused your shoulder to dislocate posteriorly?( out the back)or do u have a problem w/ your spinal cord seen on mri?Not sure what your underlying diagnosis is.
..Need more information to answer. If u have multidirectional instability( mdi)then therapy is often 1st line of treatment under the direction of an orthopedic surgeon...

In brief: ? Cause

Dr. David Trettin
Dr. David Trettin
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine