What can I do with bulging veins on my calves?

Dr. Ted King
Phlebology
In brief: Maybe nothing
Often, bulging veins in your calves are completely normal, especially if you are slender and exercise frequently.
On the other hand, bulging veins can be a sign that you have underlying vein trouble that you can't see, even if your veins don't hurt. An ultrasound evaluation of your veins will tell you what is going on. I would see a vein specialist for a check up and treatment if indicated.

In brief: Maybe nothing
Dr. Ted King
Dr. Ted King
Dr. John Landi
Phlebology
In brief: Needs evaluation.
Bulging veins can be normal in some instances but if they are both bulging and look like grapes or rounded elevations then they are considered varicose and abnormal.
Abnormal veins should be evaluated by a vein specialist and you should have a venous reflux ultrasound to evaluate the status of the veins.

In brief: Needs evaluation.
Dr. John Landi
Dr. John Landi
Dr. Norman Chideckel
Surgery - Vascular
In brief: Varicosities se vein
Firstly you need evaluation by venous Doppler Sonogram to define the cause and then a treatment plan can be established

In brief: Varicosities se vein
Dr. Norman Chideckel
Dr. Norman Chideckel
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology