I had a bad cold last week; this week I have no symptoms except for body ache everywhere still. What could be the cause? Should i keep taking pain med

Dr. Ayman Shahine
Cosmetic Surgery

In brief: Hydrate, and rest

Your body id still recovering.
Make sure you eat and drink well. Rest and in no time you will be better. Its ok to take pain pills per recommendations if needed.

In brief: Hydrate, and rest

Your body id still recovering.
Dr. Ayman Shahine
Dr. Ayman Shahine
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: Seasonal flu

It is very common viral infection.
Be patient. Usually the condition resolves on its own in two weeks with home care. Drink water and get a good rest. If there is no improvement or sore throat is severe or lasts longer than another week, or you are getting joint pain; see your pcp for evaluation.

In brief: Seasonal flu

It is very common viral infection.
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Arnon Rubin