Why do I feel headache and bulging eyes are a brain tumor?

Fears of tumours. You need to know all the different causes of headaches---then if you feel there is pressure in the head still could be a variety of causes other than tumours--research bulging eyes, there plenty causes-- we are programmed to think about our previous memory, mostly false beliefs, other people have told us this is their diagnosis--- need hx ands exam and imaging to shake you false beliefs.
No relationship. Headache can be a symptom of brain tumor, but bulging eyes are not. Headache, however, is frequently associated with eye symptoms such as sharp pain in the eye, sensitivity to light, visual blurring, and excessive tearing. Bulging eyes can be a symptom of grave's disease, which is a disease of thyroid gland.