I've noticed that I have trouble maintain an erection during sex. I have pinched nerves in my legs. Is it possible they are stopping blood to my penis?

In brief: See answer

On the basis of the history you provided, it is more likely that any erectile dysfunction in your situation would be related directly to the "nerve" problem rather than an effect of the nerves on the blood flow.
Nerve-related pain affecting the legs often arises from the lower back which is the same location where the nerves controlling erections arise from. There may be other factors as well.

In brief: See answer

Dr. Gregory Lewis
Dr. Gregory Lewis
Dr. Vikram Patel