What are all the signs of early pregnancy. I am currently on trisprintec (norgestimate and ethinyl estradiol) but I had sex last week and he cumed in me. Could I be pregnant?

Probably not. A woman of childbearing age who has some nausea (with or without vomiting), some fatigue (feels less energetic), a sharper/stronger sense of smell, mild soreness/swelling of her breasts, and maybe some food aversions and cravings... Could be pregnant. Symptoms can occur before missing a period. However, birth control pills work very well, so one can just wait for a missed period before testing.