Have no allergies, shortness of breath, tight chest, feel like i can't catch my breath and I have lupus should I worry? Don't smoke quit 2 months ago.

Dr. Roland Saavedra

In brief: Get pft's

Check your pulse oximetry at docs office.
An xray may be in place and a pulmonary function test. A trial of bronchodilators (albuterol) can be tried as long as there are no contraindications. Best to you!

In brief: Get pft's

Dr. Roland Saavedra
Dr. Roland Saavedra
Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Advise your doctor

Lupus patients should have a stable relationship with a doctor if at all possible.
It will make management of this chronic condition so much easier. So, if you have one - let them examine you to see what the problem is. If you don't, consider finding one that you can trust to follow you through the years. You'll have a health-partner and feel more secure. Best wishes!

In brief: Advise your doctor

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Dr. Lynne Weixel
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology