I take 25 mg of seroqual to sleep at night ( for the past 6 years straight) and i wake sickly hungry, even if i eat before bed. How can I help this?

Dr. Donald Jacobson

In brief: Talk to your doctor

About a trial on trazodone, cbti or cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia, or any of the other various means of helping sleep that will not stimulate your appetite.
Practice good sleep hygiene. Google the term if you do not know what that is. Or you can find it on one of dr. Heidi fowler's many answers to insomnia questions on this website. Also try using the one of the sleep inducing binaural listening apps reviewed on this website.Best wishes.

In brief: Talk to your doctor

Dr. Donald Jacobson
Dr. Donald Jacobson
Thanks so much Dr. Jacobson. I agree with your input.
Dr. Eric Weisman