How can I treat my baby's diarrhea and vomiting?

Fluids! The whole answer is fluids. There is no medicine that you can obtain (the er has a couple at hand) that stop vomiting. If your child gets gastroenteritis (stomach flu), the only thing you can do is try to keep up with the fluid loss. Sometimes a probiotic like culturelle can replenish bacteria in the gut and help diarrhea "a bit", but if fluid replacement can't keep up, you need to call your doc.
Fluids. You want to replace the loss of fluids. An oral rehydration solution (ors) such as pedialyte provides the appropriate amount of electrolytes. If your child is vomiting a lot, you may give sips of the solution (5-10 ml) every 5-15 minutes. Do not give soda, juice, ginger ale. They are too sweet and will make the diarrhea worse. Avoid fatty and sweet foods as well.