I am somewhat temperamental. When should I take into consideration if it is a mood disorder or something worse?

Dr. Pamela Paulhus

In brief: How's life?

Perhaps you're a person who feels things deeply - whether something lovely or something not so lovely.
Don't be afraid of your emotions, but also do not let them get the best of you. Diet and sleep are important too. Monthly hormonal changes may affect us. Ask those you love and trust if they have any concerns, and if so, might be a good idea to see your doctor and get some input. Chin up!

In brief: How's life?

Dr. Pamela Paulhus
Dr. Pamela Paulhus
Dr. Peter Kurzweil