I had my gums grafted when i was 7 and I am now 28. They have receded. I am worried. I can not afford another surgery. Can i help my gums grow back?

Dr. Robert Devin
Dentistry

In brief: Receded gums

You need a specialist, a periodontist, to check you out.
Period. If something is important to your well being you can find the funds to fix it. You can do this .Be confident and you will succeed.

In brief: Receded gums

Dr. Robert Devin
Dr. Robert Devin
Dr. Scott Bobbitt
Dentistry

In brief: Gums don't grow back

Some recession is a normal part of aging process.
Think of tooth eruption and recession as different views of the same thing (think: glass half empty/half full). If excessive (result of infection/ disease) you need to see a dentist. Keep them clean, don't smoke, see dentist 2x a year. Worry won't change outcomes.

In brief: Gums don't grow back

Dr. Scott Bobbitt
Dr. Scott Bobbitt
Dr. Vicken Poochikian