Petrified of being diagnosed but I'm tired of being confused! I believe I may have bpd and I am not under 18. How can I find out?

PSYCHIATRIST EVALUAT. If you have symptoms and have been confused and over 18 in age.You need to consult a psychiatrist to find out what is wrong with you and get treated appropriately.