My daughter has plastic astrocytoma grade 3. They have given her 6 months. She is sweating at night and is getting strangleda lot. Need info. Help?

Need specialized aid. Grade iii astrocytoma is also called anaplastic astrocytoma. Symptoms will depend on location and rate of growth. Most typical symptoms will be headaches, visual, or loss of function. A six month prognosis is a very short estimate and more typical of grade IV astrocytoma, also called glioblastoma multiforme. I would seek help from a nih supported cancer center with the care of an neuro-oncologist.
Her doctor can expla. Ask her doctor/oncologist to explain to you what is going on and why is she feeling strangled? Anaplastic astrocytoma has longer survival than what you have mentioned. Most patiients can live for 3 to 4 years, unless she has already been on treatment for 2-3 years, she has more time than 6 months. You can take her to a major cancer center if you are not satisfiled with the current team of doctors.