Had unprotected sex on jan 1st, he pulled early, but im still thinking i might be pregnant. High fertility day on the 2nd. Nausea and tired. Am i preg?

Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: You tell us

Anytime you think you might be pregnant the easiest thing to do is to check a pregnancy test.
I suspect that the test is negative meaning you are not pregnant and the bleeding you see is likely your period. Once you check a home pregnancy test you will have your answer.

In brief: You tell us

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: Maybe. Maybe not.

It can be hard to tell if a woman is pregnant because some of the symptoms seen in early pregnancy can also happen in non-pregnant women.
A urine pregnancy test gives a reliable result if done correctly. One can test about 3 weeks after sex (when conception might have occurred), or 1 week after missing a period. An ob-gyn doctor can evaluate any persistent or worrisome symptoms.

In brief: Maybe. Maybe not.

Dr. Peter Kurzweil