Please offer your opinion: do you think after two months brain wave activity is gone?

In brief: Gone in what context
Brain waves are generated by the building blocks of your brain -- the individual cells called neurons.
Neurons communicate with each other by electrical changes.We can actually see these electrical changes in the form of brain waves as shown in an eeg. When one dies-brain wave activity ceases. Injuries/seizures, medication, fatigue, emotional distress, pain cause brain wave activity imbalance.

In brief: Gone in what context
Dr. Michael H. T. Sia
Dr. Michael H. T. Sia
Dr. Pamela Pappas
In brief: I hope not
After 2 months of what? Brain waves continue while a person is living, but they can change in form and pattern as dr. Sia eloquently shared with you.
If brain wave activity is gone, you would be dead -- and i wish you and your family the best of health.

In brief: I hope not
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Eric Weisman