Why would women with endometriosis have dizziness, headaches, nausea and joint pain? It seems to be a common symptom, but why? Thanks!

Several Reasons. Patches of endometriosis respond to hormones in a similar way as the lining of the uterus. In some cases, inflammation and chemicals produced by the endometriosis areas can cause the pelvic organs to adhere or stick together causing scar tissue. Patches of endometriosis might also press against nearby nerve cells to cause pain. Some endometriosis lesions have nerves in them.