It's ok to take coq-10 w everything I take right? Levothyroxine atenolol hctz Lexapro (escitalopram) Suboxone Vyvanse klonopin & ester-c?

Right. While there are potential interactions between a few of your medicines, the coq10 should not interact with lexapro, (escitalopram) suboxone, atenolol, hctz, klonopin, levothyroxin, and vyvanse. With hypertension and hyperlipidemia, you might want to consider a regular regimen of low-impact exercise (walking in the sunshine) and eating mostly foods with a low glycemic index.