How long does it take before you start to feel effects of hydroxyzine pampered 25mg capsules for social anxiety?

15 to 30 minutes. It takes about 15 to 30 minutes to notice the effects of one dose of hydroxyzine. It has been my experience that this is an excellent medication for anxiety and is non-addicting. Hands-over-heart breathing can also be very helpful. Http://www. Creativebalance. Com/hanovhearbre. Html. The following site may also be helpful: http://m.Helpguide. Org/articles/anxiety/social-anxiety-social-phobia.
Immediately sedating. It is immediately sedating. It is not approved for social anxiety and I am unaware of any studies regarding onset of action. I can tell you, however, from personal experience that it is markedly calming and greatly relieved my social anxiety while I was in college in the mid 70's. I was being treated for allergy-induced asthma and remember clearly how calm and comfortable I felt on it.
Not drug of choice. Hydroxyzine is sedating not anxiolytic (anxiety reducing) and thus not the choice drug for society anxiety syndrome. It does start working in about 20-30 minutes.