I have breast cancer, is it more likely that a bacterial infection become septic?

Chemo? yes. If you are currently undergoing chemotherapy, this is a possibility. Chemo kills cancer cells but also weakens the immune system, which protects us from germs and bacterial infections. Be sure to keep track of your surroundings take take precautions to not expose yourself to others that are sick.
No. There is nothing unique about breast cancer that would make you more prone to sepsis. Hoiwever, chemotherapy does temporarily affect your response to infection; if you are receiving chemotherapy at present, the answer would be "yes".