I am getting this type of spots on body. Now they pain. After a weak they gets ok and disappear. I don't have any type alergy. Please advice.

Rash. You should see if you can get in to see the doctor when your rash occurs, or at least take pictures to show your doctor. Your description is too vague and one cannot give a definite advice without examining the rash.