Jelly like vaginal discharge, sometimes clumpy and a lot of it. What could this be? Is it something I need to worry about? My periods are regular.

Dr. William Brown
Gynecology
In brief: No vaginal infection
Abundant clear vaginal mucous, without symptoms of itching or odor, may be cervical mucous rather than an infection.
It sometimes has a "tacky" character. If this is what you have noticed, most abundant mid-cycle (maximal at 10 - 12 days after your last period started), this is a normal secretion from the cervical glands under the influence of estrogen. This represents your most fertile time.

In brief: No vaginal infection
Dr. William Brown
Dr. William Brown
Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: Vaginal; discharge
It may be nothing sesirous, but you need to see your gynecologist and have an exam and may be culture to see if you need any treatment for this condition of yours.

In brief: Vaginal; discharge
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham