I got on the Depo-Provera shot for birth control and I haven't felt any sign of my period for a month, could I be pregnant?

Yes. A missed period can mean lots of things. It sounds like you just started depo. Many women take longer to achieve amenorrhea (complete absence of menses) after starting depo. It may be related to the Depo-Provera provera (medroxyprogesterone). If this is the case, it is okay. However, it is simple enough to take a pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy in this case.
Yes. But it is very common for depo-provera to alter (even suppress) your period.Please do a first voided urine test for pregnancy asap.