What are the complications of lasik?

Lasik Safety. Lasik is an operation-It is safe, simple, & highly successful--20 million have had it- Most studies now show that the 5 minute Lasik is safer than wearing contacts- & after 10 years, it has become less of a constant cost, hassle, or risk than contacts. It is a safe operation but the risks are possible symptoms of dryness for weeks & the very rare possibility of poor healing, infection, scar formation.
Many but uncommon. Dislocated flap, corneal striae, over correction, under correction, irregular astigmatism, corneal ectasia, diffuse lamellar keratitis, dry eye, infection, decentered ablation, haloes, monocular diplopia.
Several. Most lasik comes out well. Some with a proclivity to eye dryness may have short term or sometimes chronic eye dryness afterwards. There are complicated measurements and algorithms to ensure the power is correct but this does not always come out well due to underlying biology so sometimes the correction is not complete and may need further work (enhancement).