Can you take viagra (sildenafil) with coumadin/warfarin if you have antiphospholipid syndrome (aps)?

No interaction. There is no significant interaction between these two medication and so their use should be fine together...Also, viagra (sildenafil) does not last too long and so interaction, if occurring at all, should be brief. As always, use caution whenever u must/need to use multiple meds... Have fun and good luck.
Viagra and coumadin (warfarin) Patients taking nitrates should not receive viagra (sildenafil). Viagra (sildenafil) should not be combined with Revatio or other pde5 inhibitors (for example, Levitra [vardenafil], Cialis [tadalafil]). Tagamet (cimetidine), erythromycin, ketoconazole, sporanox (itraconazole), and posicor (mibefradil) can cause marked increases in the amount of viagra (sildenafil) in the body. I would recommend checking with your pharmacist/doctor.