In tv advertisement they were told about tablets which increase height and i noticed their number and contacted they gave us guareenty .Is this right?

Dr. Dheeraj Raina

In brief: Ignore

Sounds like this scheme is designed to increase the height of the pile of money the sellers are accumulating.
I don't know of any pill that will increase height. If you are concerned about your growth, please have a discussion with your doctor about it. Hope this helps.

In brief: Ignore

Dr. Dheeraj Raina
Dr. Dheeraj Raina

In brief: Try cashing in on

That guarantee. A guarantee is only good if the company actually honors it.
I am so glad that you wrote in to ask about this. This type of company makes profits off young men who are gullible and who don't do their homework before hand. By checking this out - it will save you both money and disapointment.

In brief: Try cashing in on

Dr. Milton Mintz
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

In brief: I would not bank on

It!

In brief: I would not bank on

It!
Dr. Milton Mintz
Dr. Milton Mintz

In brief: Right vs. Wrong

People sell all sorts of things.
.. So hang on tightly to your wallet! a healthy person will grow the same amount with or without growth pills sold on tv or sold anywhere else. So, if a person is still growing, he will be guaranteed to grow while taking growth pills. He will also be guaranteed to grow the exact same amount without the growth pills (but he'll have more money left in his wallet).

In brief: Right vs. Wrong

People sell all sorts of things.
Dr. Vicken Poochikian