I have a painful boil on the side of my testicals, what do I do? I have never participated in intercourse or oral sex.

See answer. Boils a relatively common problem in the genital/scrotal area. Apply warm compresses. This will decrease the pain and help draw pus to the surface. Either boil will improve or come to a head and burst and drain. Avoid popping or forceful squeezing as this can lead to worsening of the infection and best done by a md if the problem gets worst. Antibiotics reserved for more serious infections.